Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm still here

I apologize to any who are still reading this for my lack of updates. A combination of writer's block, and health issues have been slowing my work a bit.

I see this blog as sort of a "first draft" for the work, and lately I've not had much to work with that was even first draft material.

I'm still in a bit of brainlock with the Aralia. I want to dig in deeper and explore their society and family structure, I'm just having some trouble figuring out just what that structure is, and winding up with something that fits the themes and image of them I want. there's a lot of conflicting ideas in my head right now.

I also had some thoughts on a village design system that wound up going nowhere.

So I'm still working on things, still thinking about it, I just haven't had anything good enough yet to show to the public. There's a number of unfinished pieces sitting in my drafts folder right now, it's just a matter of finishing them.

No comments: